Last updated Oct 25, 2012
We may change this Policy from time to time. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “last updated” date above. You can review the most current version of the Policy at any time at https://www.abcash.ru/ru/privacy.html.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Policy, in such event, “You” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- We collect, use and disclose two types of information: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- “Personal Information” is information that is directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a user’s name, email address, username and password. When you choose to pay for the Service after your trial is over, our payment processing vendor collects your payment information and billing address.
- “Non-Personal Information” is information we collect that cannot be directly associated with a specific person or entity.
- We may group “Non-Personal Information” into “Aggregate Data” to help us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our services. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of Non-Personal and Aggregate Data, and we may share Non-Personal and Aggregate Data about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand our customer needs and improve our Service, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- We automatically receive certain types of information when you interact with our Service. That information includes your computer’s IP address, access times, your browser type and language, and referring web site addresses. We may also collect information about the type of operating system you use, your account activity, and files or pages accessed or used by you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use collected information about you to process your requests or billing transactions, to provide you with information or services you request, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products, or services we think will be of interest to you, and to support and facilitate your usage of the Service.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will not give, sell, rent, share, or trade any of your Personal Information or any data that you store using our Service to any third party except i) with your explicit consent or ii) as outlined in this Policy. We reserve the right to share Non-Personal and Aggregate Data about our customers, sales, and traffic to our partners and advertisers.
MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a registered user of our Service, you may review, update, correct or delete your personal information simply by logging into the Service and editing your profile.
We are very concerned with safeguarding your information. We take reasonable steps to protect information we collect from you to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Highly confidential personal information such as credit card data is protected with encryption using Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology during transmission over the Internet. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Your account information and access to our Service is accessible only through the use of an individual username and password. You should keep your password confidential and do not disclose it to any other person. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.